From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article may have too many red links.
Zvezda is a common word in Slavic languages meaning "star" (Belarusian: зьвязда, Polish: gwiazda, Slovak: hviezda, Czech: hvězda, Croatian: zvijezda, Serbian: звезда, Bosnian: zvezda, Russian: Звезда), and may refer to one of the following:
- Zvezda (film)
- Zvezda (ISS module), a component of the International Space Station
- Zvezda (newspaper), a Russian emigree weekly converted into the Bolsheviks' Pravda
- Zvezda (TV channel)
- Zvezda Stadium, a multi-use stadium in Perm, Russia
- FC Zvezda-BGU Minsk, a Belarusian soccer team
- NPP Zvezda, a Russian aeronautical and space manufacturer
- FK Crvena Zvezda or Red Star Belgrade, a Serbian football team
- FK Zvezda 2005, a women football team from Perm, champion of Russia (2007, 2008)
- Zvezda Watches, Soviet watches made by the Petrodvorets Watch Factory from 1945 to the late 1960s
Other pages [change]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.