Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Centuries:||10th century – 11th century – 12th century|
|Decades:||1000s 1010s 1020s – 1030s – 1040s 1050s 1060s|
|Years:||1035 1036 1037 – 1038 – 1039 1040 1041|
Events[change | change source]
By place[change | change source]
Europe[change | change source]
- The name of Versailles, then a small village, appears for the first time in a Medieval charter.
- In the Muslim kingdom of Zaragoza, the ruling Banu Tujibi family is removed by Suleiman Al-Mustain I ibn Hud who starts the Huddid dynasty which rules over the region for a century (possibly 1039).
Asia[change | change source]
Deaths[change | change source]
- August 15 – Saint Stephen I, first king of Hungary
- October 29 – Aethelnoth, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Alhazen, Persian mathematician
- William VI of Aquitaine
References[change | change source]
- Stalls, Clay (1995). Possessing the land: Aragon's expansion into Islam's Ebro frontier under Alfonso the Battler, 1104-1134. Brill. p. viii. ISBN 90-04-10367-8.