Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Centuries:||11th century – 12th century – 13th century|
|Decades:||1100s 1110s 1120s – 1130s – 1140s 1150s 1160s|
|Years:||1128 1129 1130 – 1131 – 1132 1133 1134|
Events[change | change source]
- May 9 — Tintern Abbey is founded.
- Ramon Berenguer IV becomes Count of Barcelona.
- Alberich becomes Archdeacon of Reims.
- Fulk of Anjou and Melisende become King and Queen of Jerusalem.
- Construction begins on the Beisi Pagoda in China (completed in 1162).
Births[change | change source]
Deaths[change | change source]
- March 1 — King Stephen II of Hungary (b. 1101)
- April 30 — Saint Adjutor
- August 21 — King Baldwin II of Jerusalem
- December 4 — Omar Khayyám, Persian poet, astronomer, mathematician, and philosopher (b. 1048)
- Alger of Liège, French monk at Cluny (b. 1055)
- Bohemund II of Antioch (b. 1108)
- Gaston IV of Béarn
- Joscelin I, Count of Edessa
- Peter the Hermit, French priest and crusader
- Ramon Berenguer III, Count of Barcelona (b. 1082)