Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Centuries:||13th century – 14th century – 15th century|
|Decades:||1270s 1280s 1290s – 1300s – 1310s 1320s 1330s|
|Years:||1304 1305 1306 – 1307 – 1308 1309 1310|
Events[change | change source]
- January 18 – German king Albrecht I makes his son Rudolf king of Bohemia.
- July – The Knights Hospitaller begin their conquest of Rhodes.
- September 5 – Pope Clement V confirms the Knights Hospitaller possession of Rhodes, although only Feracle had fallen to their attacks.
- October 13 – All Knights Templar in France are simultaneously arrested by agents of Phillip the Fair, to be later tortured into "admitting" heresy.
- November 18 – (Legendary) – William Tell shoots an apple off his son's head.
- Edward II becomes King of England.
- Per Abad writes the codex of the Cantar de mio Cid.
Births[change | change source]
- date unknown – William II, Count of Hainaut
Deaths[change | change source]
- April 7 – Joan of Acre, daughter of King Edward I of England (born 1271)
- July 4 – Rudolph I of Bohemia (born 1281)
- July 7 – King Edward I of England (born 1239)
- Leo IV of Armenia (born 1289)
- Emperor Chengzong of Yuan China
- Guillaume de Gisors, grand master of the Priory of Sion (born 1219)
- Hethum II of Armenia (born 1266)