1954 Formula One season
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The 1954 Formula One season was the 5th edition of the championship. The champion was Juan Manuel Fangio in a close battle.
Season review[change | change source]
1954 Drivers Championship final standings[change | change source]
- * Fastest lap (1 point awarded)
- ** Multiple drivers set equal fastest lap times, thus sharing the 1 point.
- † Position shared between more drivers of the same car
- ‡ Several cars were shared in this race. See the race page for details.
- Only the best 5 results counted towards the Championship. Numbers without parentheses are Championship points; numbers in parentheses are total points scored.
Non-Championship race results[change | change source]
Other Formula One races also held in 1954, which did not count towards the World Championship.