|Centuries:||9th century – 10th century – 11th century|
|Decades:||880s 890s 900s – 910s – 920s 930s 940s|
|Years:||908 909 910 – 911 – 912 913 914|
Events[change | change source]
By place[change | change source]
Africa[change | change source]
- Rebellion of the Kutama Berbers against the Fatimid Caliphate. The Kutama tribesmen have previously been the main supporters of the new Shi'ite regime.
Europe[change | change source]
- July 11 – The Treaty of Saint-Clair-sur-Epte is signed between Charles the Simple, King of France and Rollo, leader of the Vikings, allowing the latter to settle in Neustria, the origin of the Normans.
- September – Following the death of Louis the Child, last Carolingian ruler of the East Franks, Charles the Simple of France, is elected King of Lotharingia.
- The Fatimids begin the conquest of Sicily over their Aghlabid arch-rivals.
By topic[change | change source]
Religion[change | change source]
Deaths[change | change source]
- April 14 – Pope Sergius III, pope of the Roman Catholic Church
References[change | change source]
- Meynier, Gilbert (2010). L'Algérie, cœur du Maghreb classique: De l'ouverture islamo-arabe au repli (658-1518). Paris: La Découverte. p. 38.