Advanced Television Systems Committee (ATSC) standards are American standards for digital television over terrestrial, satellite, and cable forms. It is mainly used in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and South Korea. They replaced the old NTSC standard for analog television for digital terrestrial television. Japan made their own standards, ISDB.
References[change | change source]
- "Best Buy Exits the Analog TV Business, Outlines Plans to Help With Digital Broadcast Transition". businesswire.com. Archived from the original on March 16, 2018. Retrieved March 16, 2018.
- A New Era in Television Broadcasting Archived November 23, 2007, at the Wayback Machine – DTVTransition.org
- "Congress delays DTV switch". February 4, 2009. Archived from the original on August 15, 2009. Retrieved March 16, 2018 – via Christian Science Monitor.
- The Commission establishes a new approach for Canadian conventional television Archived May 19, 2007, at the Wayback Machine
- "DOF - Diario Oficial de la Federación". dof.gob.mx. Archived from the original on January 21, 2018. Retrieved March 16, 2018.