AU can mean these things:
- Astronomical unit, A unit of distance used in Astronomy
- Auburn University, A university in Alabama, USA
- Al-Azhar University, a university and mosque in Cairo, Egypt. It is the main centre of Arabic literature and Sunni Islamic learning in the world. It is also the world's second-oldest surviving university.
- Anadolu University, a high-degree educational institution in Eskişehir, Turkey
- Adamson University, a private Roman Catholic university in Manila, Philippines
- Ariel University, a public university in Ariel, a Jewish settlement in the West Bank. It used to be called the "Ariel University Center of Samaria".
- African Union, an international organization consisting of fifty-three African member countries.
- Au, the symbol for the chemical element gold, a metal.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.