|Born||Error: Invalid birth date for calculating age|
|Education||Shaheed bhagat Singh College University of Delhi|
|Years active||2016 –Present|
|Total views||130 million+|
|Updated October 2020|
Early life[change | change source]
Aakash was born on 5 January 1993, and completed his primary school education from Sumermal Jain Public School, New Delhi. He pursued his Bachelors in Commerce graduate degree from Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, University of Delhi.
Career[change | change source]
He contested in Amazon Prime Video’s Comicstaan Season 2 premiered on 13th July 2018. He went on to become the co-winner along with Samay Raina. After his win, Aakash went for a mini-tour around the country for his solo show, "Excuse Me Brother".
References[change | change source]
- Ghosh, Devarsi. "'Comicstaan 2' finalists Aakash Gupta and Samay Raina recall their experiences on the show". Scroll.in. Retrieved 2020-10-27.
- Kapoor, Diksha (2020-10-21). "Top 10 Indian Stand-Up Comedians Who Got Famous Via YouTube". PTC Punjabi. Retrieved 2020-10-27.
- "Comicstaan 2 winner Aakash Gupta: The biggest challenge was to not disappoint myself". The Indian Express. 2019-08-20. Retrieved 2020-10-27.
- "Comicstaan season 2: Akash Gupta, Samay Raina crowned as winners of Amazon Prime Video India comedy show - Entertainment News , Firstpost". Firstpost. 2019-08-17. Retrieved 2020-10-27.
- "Comicstaan 2: Meet the finalists". Hindustan Times. 2019-08-10. Retrieved 2020-10-27.
- "Pune spotlight: Art, music, humour and heritage... What's happening where". Hindustan Times. 2020-01-19. Retrieved 2020-10-27.