Abrasion may mean:
- Abrasion (medical), damage to the skin, generally not deeper than the epidermis
- Abrasion (dental), the loss of tooth structure by mechanical forces from a foreign element
- Abrasion (geology) (corrsion), mechanical scraping of a rock surface by friction between rocks and moving particles during their transport in wind, glacier, waves, gravity or running water.
- Abrasion (materials science), abrasive wear is the erosion of material from a solid surface by the action of another solid.
- Abrasion (band), a heavy metal trio formed in Melbourne, Australia.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abrasion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.