Jump to navigation Jump to search
Abrasion may mean:
- Abrasion (medical), damage to the skin, generally not deeper than the epidermis
- Abrasion (dental), the loss of tooth structure by mechanical forces from a foreign element
- Abrasion (geology) (corrsion), mechanical scraping of a rock surface by friction between rocks and moving particles during their transport in wind, glacier, waves, gravity or running water.
- Abrasion (materials science), abrasive wear is the erosion of material from a solid surface by the action of another solid.
- Abrasion (band), a heavy metal trio formed in Melbourne, Australia.
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.