Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: absurd.|
Absurd can refer to several different things:
- Absurdity, very poor reasoning; ridiculous, or nonsense
- Absurdism, a philosophy about how the human search some meaning in the universe and the impossibility of finding that meaning
- Absurd or surreal humour
- Absurd (band), a German heavy-metal band
- Absurd, a term used in logic to describe a contradiction
- Reductio ad absurdum, a type of logical argument
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Absurd.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.