From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: absurd.|
Absurd can refer to several different things:
- Absurdity, very poor reasoning; ridiculous, or nonsense
- Absurdism, a philosophy about how the human search some meaning in the universe and the impossibility of finding that meaning
- Absurd or surreal humour
- Absurd (band), a German heavy-metal band
- Absurd, a term used in logic to describe a contradiction
- Reductio ad absurdum, a type of logical argument
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.