The English used in this article or section may not be easy for everybody to understand. (January 2022)
|Headquarters||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Falah Mohammad Al Ahbabi, Chairman |
Mohamed Juma Al Shamisi, Group CEO
|Products||Port services, logistics services, industrial zones, cruise terminals, marines services, maritime training, digital services, transshipment, Ro-Ro|
Number of employees
Abu Dhabi Ports (Arabic: موانئ أبوظبي; formerly Abu Dhabi Ports Company and ADPC) is a ports, industrial zones and logistics operator company based in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates.
History[change | change source]
Abu Dhabi sport was established in March 2006 as part of the restructuring of the commercial ports sector in the emirate, Abu Dhabi Ports. It control and regulate power over all commercial ports assets of the Abu Dhabi Seaports Authority (ADSA).
Digital[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- "موانئ أبوظبي تحقق أهدافها لعام 2020 بإنجازات تعزز ريادتها لقطاع التجارة والخدمات اللوجستية العالمي". middleeast-business.com (in Arabic). 2021-01-02. Retrieved 2021-10-05.
- Admin (2019-05-19). "Abu Dhabi Sea Ports". Abu Dhabi Magazine. Archived from the original on 2021-10-05. Retrieved 2021-10-05.
- Abu Dhabi Ports acquires MICCO to expand logistics solutions | Seatrade Maritime
- "Maqta Gateway: Digitizing and transforming trade". WCO News. Retrieved 2021-10-05.
- Ship; bunker.com. "Abu Dhabi Ports Company Launches Marine Services Group". Ship & Bunker. Retrieved 2021-10-05.