|Genres||Adventure, visual novel|
|First release||Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney|
12 October 2001
|Latest release||Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2: Naruhodō Ryūnosuke no Kakugo|
3 August 2017
Ace Attorney, known as Gyakuten Saiban (逆転裁判, lit. "Turnabout Trial") in Japan, is a video game series made by Capcom, with games released on the Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, and Nintendo 3DS. The series is a visual novel style courtroom drama where a rookie defense attorney must get their falsely accused client a not guilty verdict and find the true culprit.
Games[change | change source]
The first Ace Attorney game was released in Japan in 2001. The game, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney was made for the Game Boy Advance. In 2005, the game was released outside of Japan for the first time. This was with a Nintendo DS version of the game. Right now, the series has six main games and five spin-off games.
Related pages[change | change source]
- Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth
- Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney − Justice for All
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney − Spirit of Justice
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney − Trials and Tribulations
References[change | change source]
- "逆転裁判 まとめ (GBA)". Famitsu (in Japanese). Archived from the original on 11 October 2015. Retrieved 11 February 2020.
- "『大逆転裁判2 -成歩堂龍ノ介の覺悟-』発売日が8月3日に決定【Nintendo Direct】". Famitsu (in Japanese). Enterbrain. 13 April 2017. Archived from the original on 13 April 2017. Retrieved 11 February 2020.
- Ressler, Karen (18 December 2015). "Ace Attorney Anime's Cast, Staff Announced (Updated)". AnimeNewsNetwork. Retrieved 11 February 2020.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Ace Attorney|