Adams County, Nebraska
Adams County is a county in the U.S. state of Nebraska. As of the 2010 census, the population was 31,364. Its county seat is Hastings. The county was formed in 1867 and organized in 1871. It is named for John Adams, the second President of the United States.
References[change | change source]
- "State & County QuickFacts". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on July 6, 2011. Retrieved September 17, 2013. Unknown parameter
- "Find a County". National Association of Counties. Archived from the original on 2011-05-31. Retrieved 2011-06-07. Unknown parameter
- "Adams County". Nebraska Association of County Officials. Retrieved December 13, 2014.
- Andreas, A. T. "Andreas' History of the State of Nebraska". The Kansas Collection. Retrieved December 13, 2014.
- "Adams County Nebraska Historic Buildings Survey" (PDF). Nebraska State Historical Society. September 1999. Retrieved March 29, 2014.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Adams County, Nebraska.|