|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: advice.|
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Advice|
Advice can also mean:
- Advice (opinion), an opinion or recommendation offered by someone
- Legal advice, the giving of a formal and binding opinion regarding the substance or procedure of the law
- Advice (constitutional), in constitutional law, a frequently binding instruction issued to a constitutional office-holder
- Advice in aspect-oriented programming, a piece of code executed when a join point is reached
- Advice (complexity), in complexity theory, a string with extra information used by Turing machine or other computing device
- Pay advice, whereby employees are advised of having received directly deposited pay
- Advice column, a regular feature in a newspaper or magazine
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.