(Redirected from Advisory)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: advice.|
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Advice|
Advice can also mean:
- Advice (opinion), an opinion or recommendation offered by someone
- Legal advice, the giving of a formal and binding opinion regarding the substance or procedure of the law
- Advice (constitutional), in constitutional law, a frequently binding instruction issued to a constitutional office-holder
- Advice in aspect-oriented programming, a piece of code executed when a join point is reached
- Advice (complexity), in complexity theory, a string with extra information used by Turing machine or other computing device
- Pay advice, whereby employees are advised of having received directly deposited pay
- Advice column, a regular feature in a newspaper or magazine
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Advice.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.