|Occupation||Entrepreneur, author and poet|
Adwa Al-Dakheel (Arabic: أضوى الدخيل) ; born 27 January 1992) is a Saudi Arabian author, poet, pilot, musician and entrepreneur. She is the founder and CEO of Falak, Ns3a and Dar Technology and co-founder of the Social Advisors. She also is the founder of the multiple exciting startups currently operating in the jewelry industry, the media industry and the financial technology industry.
Al-Dakheel won first prize in the poetry competition at the World Poetry Forum in Washington. Adwa wrote her debut book at the age of 16. She is also the author of the book “Proven Billionaire Formula”. Al-Dakheel won an honorary grade at Suffolk University in Boston for three consecutive years.
Early life[change | change source]
Adwa was born in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia on 27 January 1992. She started writing poems and playing guitar at the age of 8. Al-Dakheel won first prize in the poetry competition at the World Poetry Forum in Washington. Watching the Bloomberg channel on tv taught her how to analyze the stock exchange markets. After working on stock exchange markets as an analyst, she wrote her debut book “Proven Billionaire Formula” (Arabic: کتاب الزبدة). She also was the Kingdom’s squash champion for 2008 and 2009.
References[change | change source]
- Adwa Al-Dakheel: A new kind of Saudi woman
- How To Gain Influence Through Social Media
- 10 inspiring Arab women who refused to let the media define them
- Young Saudi CEO says making money shouldn’t be No. 1 priority
- Versatile genius:FOR Adwa Al-Dakheel, talent and innovation are unique qualities that see no borders
- الدخيل سعودية تعزف الجيتار وتحلم بامتلاك برج
- من هي أضوى الدخيل
- The Many Hats of Adwa Al-Dakheel
- أضوى الدخيل من البورصة إلى عزف الجيتار