Jump to navigation Jump to search
Alan can be any of the following:
People[change | change source]
- People named just "Alan"
- Alan I, Duke of Brittany, the Great
- Alan II, Duke of Brittany
- Alan III, Duke of Brittany
- Alan IV, Duke of Brittany, aka Alan Fergant ("the Younger" in Breton language)
- Alan, abbot of Tewkesbury
- Alan of Lynn, a 15th-century monk
- People with the given name
- Alan Greenspan, American economist
- Alan Gregov, Croatian basketball player
- Alan Hansen, former Liverpool F.C defender and Match of the Day pundit.
- Alan Iverson, Australian filmmaker
- Alan Jones (Formula 1) - Formula One world champion
- Alan Parsons, British musician
- Alan Rickman, award-winning British stage and film actor.
- Alan Shearer, Newcastle United's all-time top scorer
- Alan Stivell, French harpist and singer.
- Alan Sugar, Founder of Amstrad, and star of the UK version of The Apprentice
- Alan Tam, famous Canto-pop singer from Hong Kong.
- Alan Dawazhouma, Tibetan-Chinese folk pop singer.
- Alan Kuo, male singer who combinese elements of rock, pop, rap and techno
- Alan Douglas Borges de Carvalho, footballer
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.