Alexander Jacob Varshavsky
November 8, 1946
|Known for||N-end rule of ubiquitination|
Alexander Jacob Varshavsky (Russian: Александр Яковлевич Варшавский; born 8 November 1946) is a Russian-American biochemist, noted for his discovery of the N-end rule of ubiquitination. A native of Moscow, he is currently researching at Caltech.
References[change | change source]
- Who's who in the West: A Biographical Dictionary of Noteworthy Men and Women of the Pacific Coast and the Western States.
- "Laureates: 2014". Breakthrough Prize in Life Sciences. Archived from the original on 2014-01-06. Retrieved 2014-01-28.
Other websites[change | change source]
- The Official Site of Louisa Gross Horwitz Prize
- Caltech bio Archived 2006-05-24 at the Wayback Machine
- The Gotham prize Archived 2008-12-16 at the Wayback Machine