Jump to navigation Jump to search
Clooney in 2018
3 February 1978
|Nationality||United Kingdom |
|Education||Dr Challoner's High School|
|Alma mater||St Hugh's College, Oxford (BA)|
New York University (LLM)
|Occupation||Barrister, Human Rights Activist|
George Clooney (m. 2014)
Her clients include Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks, the former prime minister of Ukraine, Yulia Tymoshenko; Egyptian-Canadian journalist Mohamed Fahmy; and Nobel Prize laureate Nadia Murad.
References[change | change source]
- Russian, Ale (5 February 2018). "Amal's Big 40! George Clooney Celebrates Wife's Birthday on 24-Hour Getaway". People.
- "George Clooney Finally Meets His Match With Human Rights Lawyer Amal Alamuddin". Vanity Fair. 29 March 2017.
- Rothman, Michael (19 March 2014). "5 Things About Amal Alamuddin". ABC News.
- Johnston, Ian (27 April 2014). "George Clooney Engaged To Amal Alamuddin: Actor To Marry British Human Rights Lawyer Who Has Represented Julian Assange". The Independent.
- Kingsley, Patrick (6 November 2014). "Amal Clooney calls on Egypt to release journalist Mohamed Fahmy". The Guardian. Retrieved 20 September 2019.
- Day, Emma (11 December 2018). "Nadia Murad is Joined by Amal Clooney as She Accepts Nobel Peace Prize". Vogue Middle East.
- "Amal Clooney appointed Foreign Office special envoy". BBC. Retrieved 5 April 2019.