Ambrosia Treatment Center
|Privately held company|
|New Jersey, Medford, Beverly Hills, Florida, Philadelphia|
|Services||Drug Alcohol Rehabilitation|
Services[change | change source]
In 2007, entrepreneur Jerry Haffey founded Ambrosia Treatment Center. Ambrosia specializes in drug addiction treatments including detoxification, behavioral health, substance abuse. Since 2008, Ambrosia has treated more than thousands of patients with behavioral health illness and drug addiction. Clinical director of Ambrosia Dr. Sal Raichbach, a licensed psychotherapist has been treating the patients with behavioral illness.
Recognition[change | change source]
Jerry Haffey, chief executive of the Ambrosia Treatment Center, was awarded the Humanitarian Award from the Harold and Carole Pump’s Cancer Foundation in 2016.
Popular Ambrosia Treatment Centers Locations[change | change source]
Among Ambrosia Treatment Center's most popular locations are:
- Treatment Centers in Florida
- West Palm Beach Rehab Centers
- Port St Lucie Rehab Centers
- Singer Island FL Rehab Centers
- Philadephia Rehab Centers
- Jupier FL Rehab Centers
- Beverly Hills CA Rehab Centers
- New Jersey Rehab Centers
References[change | change source]
- Hurtibise, Ron. "Treatment center offers free recovery tools for hospitals". Sun-Sentinel.com. Retrieved 15 March 2018.
- "BBB Business Profile | Ambrosia Treatment Center". Better Business bureau. Retrieved 15 March 2018.
- "Ambrosia Treatment Center in Riviera Beach, FL". Webmd.com. Retrieved 15 March 2018.
- "POINT OF VIEW End the stigma of addiction and treatment". palmbeachpost. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- Focus On: 100 Most Popular American Agnostics. e-artnow sro. Retrieved 15 March 2018.
- "How Sucking on a Lemon Can Help Fight Leukemia". Healthline. Retrieved 15 March 2018.
- "Ambrosia Treatment Center New Jersey Reviews, Cost, Complaints". Rehab Reviews. 12 October 2016. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- Steber, Carolyn. "11 Things Your Partner Says To Show The Relationship Is More Superficial Than Serious For Them". Bustle. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- "Should You Really Wait A Year To Date After Recovering From An Addiction? - Role Reboot". Role Reboot. 16 March 2018. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- "Gold Jacket Cris Carter Is Working with Ambrosia Treatment Center To Make A Difference - General - News | Pro Football Hall of Fame Official Site". Profootballhof.com. Retrieved 15 March 2018.
- "Ambrosia Treatment, NFL Hall of Famer launch 'We Do Recover' to remove addiction stigma - SaintPetersBlog". SaintPetersBlog. 4 October 2016. Retrieved 15 March 2018.
- "Major Donor for KIDZ1STFUND Receives Humanitarian Award". Kidz1stFund. Retrieved 18 March 2018.