|Created by||Seth MacFarlane|
Dee Bradley Baker
Kevin Michael Richardson
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||15|
|No. of episodes||261|
|Running time||22-24 minutes|
|Original release||February 6, 2005 – present|
The series was first made by Seth MacFarlane, the creator of Family Guy, as well as two former Family Guy writers, Mike Barker and Matt Weitzman. The first episode aired in the United States on Fox on February 6, 2005, thirty minutes after the end of Super Bowl XXXIX. The regular series began May 1, 2005, after the season premiere of Family Guy.
The series follows the events of CIA agent Stan Smith and his family. Stan Smith is a CIA agent who is very patriotic, as well as being part of the Christian right. Stan tries to be in charge of the family, but often the things he does don't work out. Stan has a wife, Francine, and two kids, Hayley and Steve. Hayley (Haylee) is in college and is much more liberal than her father. Steve is in high school and is always dreaming about girls. Rounding out the family is Klaus, a talking fish with a German athlete's brain; and Roger Smith the Alien.
Hiko/Hideki Yoshida fought with and hate each other and got yelled at by Francine.
Voice Cast[change | change source]
- Seth MacFarlane as Stan Smith, Roger Smith, Additional Voices
- Wendy Schaal as Francine Smith
- Rachael MacFarlane as Hayley Smith, Additional Voices
- Scott Grimes as Steve Smith
- Dee Bradley Baker as Klaus, Additional Voices
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Principal Luis Brown, Additional Voices
- Patrick Stewart as Avery Bullock
- Jeff Fischer as Jeff Fischer
- Martin Mull as Father Donovan