General Andres Bonifacio Bonifacio y de Castro and Andres Bonifacio (30 November 1863 – 10 May 1897) was Philippine resistance movement member, revolutionary, and soldier. He founded the of independence group Katipunan. He was the first President of the Philippines Provisional Revolutionary government (1896–1897).
Related pages[change | change source]
Other websites[change | change source]
- Ang Supremo – Filipino Culture by The Pinoy Warrior and What if Andres Bonifacio had a Facebook Page?
- The Records of the Court Martial of Andres and Procopio Bonifacio Full text and online collection of court documents in Spanish and old Tagalog with regards to the Andres and Procopio Bonifacio trial.
- The Courtmartial of Andres Bonifacio English translation of the historical court documents and testimonies in the trial and execution of Andres and Procopio Bonifacio processed by Filipiniana.net
- Ang Dapat Mabatid ng mga Tagalog Summary and full text of an article written by Andres Bonifacio in the Katipunan newspaper Kalayaan posted in Filipiniana.net
- Andres Bonifacio: 1863–1897. United States Library of Congress.