Andrew Fairlie (21 November 1963 – 22 January 2019) was a Scottish chef. He was born in Perth, Scotland. Fairlie was the head chef of the eponymous Restaurant Andrew Fairlie. in Auchterarder, Perthshire. Restaurant Andrew Fairlie is the only restaurant in Scotland with two Michelin stars,  and one of only fifteen in the UK.
References[change | change source]
- "Restaurant Andrew Fairlie, 2 Michelin Star - Gleneagles, Scotland, UK". www.andrewfairlie.co.uk.
- "Michelin Restaurant Guide".
- Complete list of 2009 Michelin Star Restaurants in the UK
- "Scottish restaurants keep seat at top table, judges foodie bible". www.scotsman.com.
- "Andrew Fairlie obituary". The Times. Times Newspapers Limited. 22 January 2019. Retrieved 25 January 2019.
- "Obituary: Andrew Fairlie, renowned Scottish chef". Heraldscotland. Archived from the original on 2019-01-23.