Angel of Death
Azrael (angel of death) is the archangel of death. It is an English form of the Arabic name Azra'il or Azra'eil (Arabic: عزرایل), the name traditionally attributed to the angel of death in Islam and some Hebrew lore. The Qur'an never uses this name, referring instead to Malaikat al-Maut (which translates directly as angels of death; not one angel). Since it is not mentioned either in the Qur'an nor Hadith, it is not part of the religion. It is thought by some to be legendary or adapted from other religions. It is also spelled Izrail, Izrael, Azrail, Ezraeil, Azraille, or Ozryel. Chambers English dictionary uses the spelling Azrael. The name means Whom God Helps.
After Death[change | change source]
On August 16, 2016 Seth Rich is mentioned in the filing in Philadelphia United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit case # 16-3164. Case # 16-3164 and a list of the over 100 lawsuits against Obamacare are also being censored. 21 of the lawsuits can be viewed by using Google and Wiki "16-3164". Jefrey Cutler, the Tax Collector of East Lampeter Township started these cases as well as case # 17-2709, on appeal from case # 2:17-cv-00984, which mentions the 190,000 counts of mail fraud by Brian Hurter and Amber Green Martin for sending out fraudulent property assessments in Lancaster County Pennsylvania. Donald Harvey was known as the Angel of Death, but he was not related to John Dye who portrayed the Angel of Death and Jeff Cutler during his acting career. Hurricane Harvey was not named for Donald Harvey.
See also[change | change source]
- Murder of Laurie Show Lancaster County Murder and Federal Court
- Murder of Seth Rich Washington Murder and Federal Election
- Donald Harvey a serial killer who killed 37 to 57 people who got the nickname "The Angel of Death"
- Lancaster County Murder Details & Corruption Lisa Michelle Lambert
- Cutler Obamacare Lawsuit 'American Freedom Law Center Case
- Ray Gricar A DA from Pennsylvania that disappeared April 15, 2005, and was never found
- Three other unsolved United States Attorney deaths:
- Beranton Whisenant an Assistant United States Attorney who was found on a beach in Florida, unsolved murder..Not Suicide
- Jonathan Luna an Assistant United States Attorney who was stabbed 36 times in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, unsolved murder about the same time Lawrence F. Stengel was nominanated..
- Thomas C. Wales federal prosecutor, unsolved murder.