Jump to navigation Jump to search
Choudary in 2011
|Spokesman for Islam4UK|
November 2008 – 14 January 2010
|Born||18 January 1967|
Welling, London, England, United Kingdom
Rubana Akhtar (Akhgar) (m. 1996)
Anjem Choudary (Urdu: انجم چودهرى; born 1967) is a British former solicitor and Islam preacher. He was the leader and spokesman for the Islamist group Islam4UK until it was banned under the Terrorism Act 2000.
References[change | change source]
- Coker, Margaret; Gross, Jenny. "Islamic Preacher Anjem Choudary Charged in U.K. With Inviting Support of Terror". The Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Archived from the original on 22 December 2015. Retrieved 2015-12-22. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Rabasa, Angel; Benard, Cheryl (2014-10-27). Eurojihad: Patterns of Islamist Radicalization and Terrorism in Europe. Cambridge University Press. ISBN 9781316062685.
- Aridi, Sara. "Islamic preacher charged with promoting ISIS in UK". The Christian Science Monitor. ISSN 0882-7729. Archived from the original on 22 December 2015. Retrieved 2015-12-22. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Anjem Choudary: the British extremist who backs the caliphate". The Guardian. Archived from the original on 13 June 2017. Retrieved 2015-12-22. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "The unholy past of the Muslim cleric demanding the Pope's execution". London Evening Standard. 19 September 2006. Retrieved 28 February 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Anjem Choudary.|