Annie Goetzinger (18 August 1951 – 20 December 2017) was a French comics artist and graphic novelist. She was born in Paris, France. From the mid-1970s until her death in 2017, she worked on award-winning graphic novels as well as press cartoons for newspapers such as La Croix and Le Monde.
Goetzinger was known for her research and attention to detail, carefully creating a style influenced by Art Nouveau. Goetzinger's background in fashion drawing and costume design shows through in her work as well. In 2016, she was hired to illustrate a recap of New York Fashion Week for New York Magazine.
References[change | change source]
- "Annie Goetzinger". FrenchCulture.org. French Embassy in the United States. April 2015. Retrieved 5 April 2017.
- "Annie Goetzinger". Lambiek.net. Lambiek Comiclopedia. Retrieved 5 April 2017.
- "Annie Goetzinger, artist". Europe Comics. Retrieved 5 April 2017.
- Horyn, Cathy; Goetzinger, Annie (2016-02-22). "Cathy Horyn Recaps NYFW's Biggest Shows – in Comics Form". New York.
- Annie Goetzinger, une mine pour La Croix (French)