Jump to navigation Jump to search
Antiquity may mean:
- Generally it means "ancient history," and may be used for any historical period before the Middle Ages.
- More specifically it means the classical antiquity of ancient Greece and Rome.
- It may also be used for several periods of ancient history, like Ancient Egypt, Ancient Manipur (Antique Kangleipak), ancient Mesopotamia or other early civilizations of the Near East. It is less commonly used for civilizations of the Far East.
- The term, almost always in the plural in modern usage, is also used of antiquities, or archaeological or other objects surviving from ancient cultures.
- Antiquity (journal) is a quarterly journal of archaeological research.
- Antiquities (Magic: The Gathering) an expansion to the Magic: The Gathering collectible card game.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Antiquity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.