|Promotion||World Wrestling Entertainment|
|Date||December 18, 2005|
|Venue||Dunkin' Donuts Center|
|City||Providence, Rhode Island|
Armageddon was a professional wrestling pay-per-view (PPV) event produced by World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), which took place on December 18, 2005 at the Dunkin' Donuts Center in Providence, Rhode Island, It was a Smackdown-only PPV. There were eight matches on for the event's card.
Results[change | change source]
|Heat||Jamie Noble defeated Funaki.||Singles match||03:30|
|1||John "Bradshaw" Layfield (with Jillian Hall) defeated Matt Hardy.||Singles match||06:44|
|2||MNM (Joey Mercury and Johnny Nitro) (with Melina) defeated The Mexicools (Super Crazy and Psicosis).||Tag team match||08:55|
|3||Chris Benoit defeated Booker T (with Sharmell).||Match 4 in a "Best of 7" series for the vacant WWE United States Championship||20:09|
|4||Bobby Lashley defeated William Regal and Paul Burchill.||Handicap match||03:38|
|5||Kid Kash defeated Juventud (c).||Singles match for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship||09:25|
|6||Kane and The Big Show defeated Rey Mysterio and Batista.||Tag team match||08:37|
|7||The Undertaker defeated Randy Orton (with "Cowboy" Bob Orton).||Hell in a Cell match||30:31|
Related pages[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- "Armageddon 2005 results". Pro Wrestling History. Retrieved 2008-04-22.
- Sokol, Chris (2005-12-18). "Taker-Orton rises above Armageddon". SLAM! Sports. Canadian Online Explorer. Retrieved 2008-04-22.
- "Armageddon 2005 results". Online World of Wrestling. 2005-12-18. Retrieved 2008-04-22.
- "Armageddon 2005 results". WWE. Archived from the original on 31 March 2008. Retrieved 2008-04-22. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Csonka, Larry (2005-12-18). "411's WWE Armageddon Report 12.18.05". 411mania.com. Retrieved 2008-04-22.
- "Undertaker vs. Randy Orton in a Hell in a Cell Match". WWE. Archived from the original on 29 March 2008. Retrieved 2008-04-22. Cite uses deprecated parameter