Armani, is an Italian fashion house (fashion designer company). It started in Milan in 1975 by Giorgio Armani and Sergio Galeotti, with $10,000. The company designs and makes several different types of things, including fashion accessories, clothing, cosmetics, fragrances, home decorations, jewelry, glasses, and watches.
Labels[change | change source]
These are sold with several different named labels such as:
Giorgio Armani[change | change source]
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
Armani Collezioni[change | change source]
Armani Collezioni is a label from fashion designer Giorgio Armani. The label is more expensive than the Armani Exchange, Armani Jeans labels but less expensive than the Giorgio Armani label(sometimes named the "Armani black label") and Armani Privé.
The label is usually for older buyers who do not want new designs, but has older high quality clothes.
It replaced the Giorgio Armani Le Collezioni line. As well as being sold as the only product in some small shops, it is also sold in expensive department stores such as Harrods, Harvey Nichols, David Jones, Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus.
Emporio Armani[change | change source]
'The label features high-end, ready-to-wear, and accessories. Emporio Armani line has a high quality in luxury fashion clothes and focus on trends and modern traits. Emporio Armani is sold in freestanding Emporio Armani boutiques in high-end department store and its official website'
Armani Exchange[change | change source]
Armani Exchange (often A|X) was made in 1991. It is for younger buyers, often in their older teenage years. It uses city fashion, quick and easy to wear clothes, especially T-shirts, jeans, polos, and sports coats. Armani Exchange is the cheapest of all the Armani labels and is mainly sold in the USA. The label has 69 shops and 6 outlets in the United States and over 50 shops in other countries. The UK's first shops opened at Bluewater in Kent, "The Trafford Centre" in Manchester and in the Metquater in Liverpool.
Size[change | change source]
At the end of 2005, sales were $1.69 billion.
Today, the company has 4,700 workers and 13 factories in the world. It has nearly 300 shops in the world, which are in 36 different countries. The company has started a very high-class collection named Armani Privé, which can be seen in the "Haute Couture fashion week" in Paris.
Armani Hotels[change | change source]
Armani agreed in 2004 with Emaar Properties to make some expensive hotels in some big cities, such as London, Paris, New York City, Tokyo, Shanghai, Dubai and Milan. The company already has many cafes in the world, as well as a bar, a restaurant and a nightclub.
Emaar Hotels agreed to build and operate at least seven expensive hotels and three holiday resorts under the "Armani" name. Armani would design the inside of the buildings and the style of the hotels. The first hotel in Dubai is thought to be ready in early 2008.
References[change | change source]
- Emporio Armani
- "Armani Exchange Online Store - Clothing & Accessories for Men and Women". Armani Exchange Online Store - Clothing & Accessories for Men and Women.
- "Armani Exchange Store Locator - A-X Store". Armani Exchange Store Locator - A-X Store.
- "Bluewater | A|X Armani Exchange". Archived from the original on 2008-06-17. Retrieved 2008-01-24.
- "Company Search - Company Information - Hoovers Company Profiles - D&B Hoovers". www.hoovers.com.
- "Yahoo Finance - Business Finance, Stock Market, Quotes, News". finance.yahoo.com.
- "Одежда Emporio Armani в Киеве, купить в интернет магазине | Шопинг-спейс DN8". dn8.ua. Archived from the original on 2020-12-02. Retrieved 2020-12-02.
- "Hotelmarketing'com". Hotelmarketing'com.
- "Armani Hotel Burj Khalifa, Dubai".