Arnaldo Pagliarini Lerma (November 18, 1950 – March 16, 2018) was an American writer and activist. He was a former Scientologist, and critic of Scientology. He appeared in television, media and radio interviews. Lerma was the first person to post the court document known as the Fishman Affidavit, including the Xenu story, to the internet via the Usenet newsgroup alt.religion.scientology. He was a strong critic of L. Ron Hubbard. He was born in Washington, D.C..
References[change | change source]
- Lerma, Arnaldo (2008-03-15). How I Got Fooled (Speech). Washington, DC. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGBepC3StII. Retrieved 2008-05-18.
- "Noted Scientology critic Arnie Lerma shoots and injures wife, then kills himself « The Underground Bunker". tonyortega.org. Retrieved 2018-03-19.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Arnaldo Lerma.|
- Lermanet.com: Exposing the con (Arnie Lerma's Website) Media, Documentation and Pictures of 1995 Raid
- Church of Scientology protects secrets on the Internet CNN, Washington, August 26, 1995
- Affidavit by Arnie Lerma dated September 6, 1995.
- Brinkema, Leonie M. Civil Action No. 95-1107-A: Memorandum Opinion Alexandria: US District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia-Alexandria Division, November 28, 1995
- alt.scientology.war by Wendy Grossman, Wired Magazine, December, 1995