Artemis Fowl is a series of books about a young criminal mastermind. The books were written by Irish author Eoin Colfer. The series currently has eight main books and two short stories. The first two books are have been made into graphic novels.
- Artemis Fowl
- Artemis Fowl And The Arctic Incident
- Artemis Fowl And The Eternity Code
- Artemis Fowl And The Opal Deception
- Artemis Fowl And The Lost Colony
- Artemis Fowl And The Time Paradox
- Artemis Fowl And The Atlantis Complex
- Artemis Fowl And The Last Guardian
The two short stories are:
- The Seventh Dwarf
LEPrecon comes before Artemis Fowl, and is about one of the main characters, an elf called Holly Short. It tells how she moves to a unit in the fairy 'police' called LEPrecon (a word-play on leprechaun). The Seventh Dwarf comes between Artemis Fowl and Artemis Fowl and the Arctic Incident. The Seventh Dwarf is about when two of the characters are trying to steal a tiara. They do not originally know they are both trying. They meet, and end up helping each other.
As the books advance, more attention is given to the moral progressiveness of the main character, Artemis Fowl II. In the first book he is shown as the bad guy, but further on in the series he is shown as a goodie.