Artifact or artefact can be any of the following:
- Any object made or shaped by human hand.
- Artifact (archaeology), any object made or modified by a human culture, and later recovered by an archaeological dig
- Artefact (band) black metal band from France
- Artifact (band), a band from Norway
- Artifact (error), an error or misrepresentation introduced by a technique and/or technology
- Compression artifact, data compression artifact in computer science, resulting from lossy data compression
- Cultural artifact, a human-made object which gives information about the culture of its creator and users
- Digital artifact, a visible defect in a digital photo or video picture
- Iatrogenic artifact, a disease made up by doctors
- Social artifact, a product of individuals or groups (social beings) or of their social behavior
- Sonic artifact, in sound and music production, sonic material that is accidental or unwanted, resulting from the editing of another sound
- Virtual artifact, objects in the digital environment
- The Artifact, a role playing board game made by Store32
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.