Jump to navigation Jump to search
Artifact or artefact can be any of the following:
- Any object made or shaped by human hand.
- Artifact (archaeology), any object made or modified by a human culture, and later recovered by an archaeological dig
- Artefact (band) black metal band from France
- Artifact (band), a band from Norway
- Artifact (error), an error or misrepresentation introduced by a technique and/or technology
- Compression artifact, data compression artifact in computer science, resulting from lossy data compression
- Cultural artifact, a human-made object which gives information about the culture of its creator and users
- Digital artifact, a visible defect in a digital photo or video picture
- Iatrogenic artifact, a disease made up by doctors
- Social artifact, a product of individuals or groups (social beings) or of their social behavior
- Sonic artifact, in sound and music production, sonic material that is accidental or unwanted, resulting from the editing of another sound
- Virtual artifact, objects in the digital environment
- The Artifact, a role playing board game made by Store32
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Artifact.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.