The City of Arvada is a city in Jefferson County Colorado, USA. It is a suburb of Denver. The United States Census Bureau estimated the city population at 111,707 residents in 2013. Arvada is the seventh largest city in Colorado. The Olde Town Arvada historic district is located 7 miles (11 km) northwest of the Colorado State Capitol in Denver. In 1850 gold was discovered in Arvada. It was the first gold discovery in Colorado. News of the discovery set off a gold rush.
Attractions[change | change source]
- Western Bowl, 10000 Ralston Rd, Arvada, CO 80004
- Big Time Trampoline Fun Center, New Life Addiction Treatment, 7330 W 52nd Ave, Arvada, CO 80002
References[change | change source]
- "Arvada, Colorado". All Denver Real Estate. http://www.larryhotz.com/denver-relocation/suburban-neighborhoods/arvada-colorado/. Retrieved 21 April 2015.
- "Arvada, Colorado". City Data. Onboard Informatics. http://www.city-data.com/city/Arvada-Colorado.html. Retrieved 20 April 2015.
- "Arvada History". City of Arvada. http://arvada.org/about-arvada/arvada-history/. Retrieved 21 April 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Arvada, Colorado|