Ashwani Kumar (police officer)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Governor of Nagaland|
21 March 2013 – 27 June 2014
|Preceded by||Nikhil Kumar|
|Succeeded by||Krishan Kant Paul|
|Governor of Manipur|
29 July 2013 – 23 December 2013
|Preceded by||Gurbachan Jagat|
|Succeeded by||Vinod Duggal|
2 August 2008 – 30 November 2010
|Preceded by||Vijay Shankar|
|Succeeded by||A P Singh|
|DGP, Himachal Pradesh|
August 2006 – July 2008
|Born||15 November 1950|
Nahan, Himachal Pradesh
|Died||7 October 2020 (aged 69)|
Brockhorst, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
|Alma mater||Himachal Pradesh University, National Defence College, Rashtriya Indian Military College|
References[change | change source]
- "Life well-spent, according to spiritual values: Former CBI Director". realnewslive.org. 2012. Archived from the original on 14 August 2013. Retrieved 11 June 2013.
my son Abhishek
- "Ex-CBI Director Ashwani Kumar appointed Nagaland Governor, S C Jamir in Odisha : North, News - India Today". indiatoday.intoday.in. 2013. Retrieved 11 June 2013.
A 1963-batch IPS officer, 72-year-old Kumar was appointed as Governor of Nagaland
- "Ashwani Kumar sworn in as Governor of Manipur". thehindu.com. 2013. Retrieved 2 October 2013.
Ashwani Kumar, the Governor of Nagaland was sworn in as the Governor of Manipur on Monday in a simple but impressive function at Raj Bhavan.
- "Himachal DGP Ashwani Kumar is new CBI Director - Times Of India". indiatimes.com. 2008. Archived from the original on 2013-06-20. Retrieved 11 June 2013.
Kumar, a 1973 batch IPS officer who is now the DGP of Himachal Pradesh,
- "Central Bureau Of Investigation". cbi.nic.in. 2013. Archived from the original on 24 September 2011. Retrieved 11 June 2013.
Shri Ashwani Kumar 02/08/08-30/11/10
- Chauhan, Neeraj (2010). "CBI chief Ashwani Kumar gets 4-month extension - Indian Express". indianexpress.com. Retrieved 11 June 2013.
Kumar had been appointed to the post on August 2, 2008
- Service, Tribune News. "Former Nagaland Governor and ex-DGP of Himachal Ashwani Kumar commits suicide". Tribuneindia News Service. Retrieved 2020-10-07.