Asylum may refer:
- Psychiatric hospital, once known as an insane asylum or mental asylum, is a hospital specializing in the treatment of persons with mental illness
- Destitute Asylum, an institution built in the 1850s in Adelaide, Australia for isolating cases of extreme poverty
- Orphan asylum, an institution dedicated to caring for orphans
- Political asylum, also known as Right of asylum
- Asylum seeker, also known as Refugee
- Asylum 45, a concept album by the Dutch band Non-Divine
- Asylum Records, an American record label geared primarily in hip-hop music
- Asylum (album), by the American hard rock band Kiss
- Asylum (Legendary Pink Dots album)
- Soul Asylum, a band formed in 1983, best known for their single "Runaway Train"
- Asylum, a band from Croatia formed in 2007. www.myspace.com/asylumcro
- Asylum (song), a single by The Orb from their 1997 album Oblivion
- Asylum (movie) of the Patrick McGrath novel, made in 2005
- Asylum (television), 1996 UK comedy series
- Asylum (comic), a comic series
- Asylum (1972 movie), a 1972 horror movie with Peter Cushing
- Asylum (2007 movie), a 2007 horror movie from director David R. Ellis
- Asylum (Doctor Who), a Doctor Who novel
- Asylum (Supernatural), an Episode of TV series starring Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles
- Asylum (1991 video game), an overhead shoot 'em up arcade game released by Leland in 1991
- Asylum (1986 video game), released for the Commodore 64 in 1986
- The last of the Shackled City Dungeons & Dragons adventures
- ShadowMan (1999 video game) - Asylum, a big black tower what Legion have built.
- The predecessor to the 1986 Commodore 64 game was a version which utilized ASCII graphics for the original IBM PC in 1982
- The Asylum (radio show), aired in the 1980s on WMBR
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.