|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; (April 2011)|
Atze Schröder is a German comedy figure played by Hubertus Albers.
Atze Schröder[change | change source]
The figure "Atze Schröder" was born on 27 September 1965 in the German town Essen.
Biography of the comedian[change | change source]
In public, he always acts as his pseudonym "Atze Schröder". Some sources report Emsdetten as his place of birth. He was suing a German newspaper and the German Wikipedia after publishing his real name Hubertus Albers.
Awards[change | change source]
- 2000: Deutscher Comedypreis – Best Comedy Act for Alles Atze
- 2003: Deutscher Comedypreis – Best Actor in a comedy show for Alles Atze
- 2003: Deutscher Fernsehpreis – Best Sitcom for Alles Atze
- 2005: Deutscher Comedypreis – Best Comedy Series for Alles Atze
Other websites[change | change source]
- Official Atze Schröder homepage (German)
- Atze Schröder on IMDb
- Works by and about Atze Schröder in the German National Library catalogue
- Atze Schröder as a trademark
- Commentary of WikiMedia CEO
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Atze Schröder.|
References[change | change source]
- "Landgericht: Zeitungsverlag darf über den Comedian „Atze Schröder" nur unter seinem Pseudonym berichten" (in German). Press release by the Senate of Berlin. 14 March 2007. Retrieved 2008-06-23.
Newspaper must report about Atze Schröder only under his pseudonym
- Kleinz, Thorsten (11 May 2007). "Atze Schröder gegen Wikipedia" (in German). Heise Zeitschriften Verlag. Retrieved 2008-06-23.
Atze Schröder vs Wikipedia