Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: aura.|
Aura can mean several things:
- Aura (symptom), a feeling experienced before a migraine or seizure
- Halo, also known as an aura, a ring of light surrounding an object
- Aura, Finland, a town in southwestern Finland
- Saturn Aura, a mid-size automobile
- Aura (paranormal), spiritual concept, radiance glowing a human body
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aura.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.