Jump to navigation Jump to search
Avant-garde refers to experimental work in art, music, culture, or politics. It can also refer to:
- Avant Garde (magazine)
- ITC Avant Garde, a sans serif typeface designed by Herb Lubalin
- Avantgarde Acoustic, a high-end audio company
Music[change | change source]
- Avant-garde metal, a subgenre of heavy metal music
- The Avant-Garde, a 1960s American pop group
- Avant Garde (band), a 1980s American progressive metal band
- Avantgarde (band), a 2000s Spanish indie rock band
- Avantgarde Music, a record label
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Avant-garde.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.