From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Avant-garde refers to experimental work in art, music, culture, or politics. It can also refer to:
- Avant Garde (magazine)
- ITC Avant Garde, a sans serif typeface designed by Herb Lubalin
- Avantgarde Acoustic, a high-end audio company
Music[change | change source]
- Avant-garde metal, a subgenre of heavy metal music
- The Avant-Garde, a 1960s American pop group
- Avant Garde (band), a 1980s American progressive metal band
- Avantgarde (band), a 2000s Spanish indie rock band
- Avantgarde Music, a record label
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.