Avellino is a city in southern Italy. It is capital of the province of Avellino.
Museums[change | change source]
- National Gallery of selachoidei (Museum of sharks), Corso Umberto I, 131 and Via F. Petronelli, 8
- Museum of Art - MdAO, Via degli Imbimbo, 47
- Museum of the Cathedral and the Diocese of Avellino, Via 23 novembre
- Provincial Archaeological Museum, Corso Europa
- Provincial Art Gallery, in the “Carcere Borbonico”
- Zoological Museum of invertebrates "L. Carbone”, Corso Umberto I, 131