Béatrice Vialle (born 4 August 1961 at Bourges) is a French pilot. She is one of the two female Concorde pilots. She was the first French female pilot on a supersonic airliner.
She graduated from École nationale de l'aviation civile (promotion 1981).
References[change | change source]
- ↑ Béatrice Vialle (in French)
- ↑ Tout Concorde Archived 2009-05-22 at the Wayback Machine (in French)
- ↑ Béatrice VIALLE (in French)
- ↑ BÉATRICE VIALLE, LA SEULE FEMME QUI A PILOTÉ UN CONCORDE (in French)
- ↑ Gers. Elle était pilote sur le Concorde (in French)
- ↑ 31 mai 2003 Dernière boucle Paris Charle de Gaulle -> Paris Charle de Gaulle Archived 2009-06-04 at the Wayback Machine (in French)