Ballymena town hall
|Population||28,717 (2001 Census)|
|Irish grid reference|
|• Belfast||28 miles (45 km) SE|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Population facts[change | change source]
- 21.6% of people living in Ballymena were over 16 years old and 19.6% were over 60 years old
- 47.5% were male and 52.5% were female
- 24.2% were from a Roman Catholic background and 72.2% were from a Protestant background.
- 3.9% of people aged from 16 to 74 had no job.
References[change | change source]
- "NMSC annual report 2002 – Ulster-Scots" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-08-29. Retrieved 2012-12-27.
- Carrick Castle – Ulster-Scots NI Dept of the Environment.
- The Online Scots Dictionary Archived 2014-03-28 at the Wayback Machine Retrieved 24 August 2012.
- The Guardian Film website.
- Northern Ireland Neighbourhood Information Service website