Banda can be any of the following:
People[change | change source]
- Hastings Banda, former president of Malawi
Places[change | change source]
- Banda District in Uttar Pradesh, India
- Banda, Ghana
- Banda, India, administrative headquarters of Banda District
- Banda Islands, a group of ten small volcanic islands in the Banda Sea
- Banda, Maharashtra, India
- Banda Sea, the sea of the South Moluccas in Indonesia, a part of the Pacific Ocean.
Other uses[change | change source]
- Banda languages, spoken by the Banda people
- Banda music, a traditional Mexican form of music
- Banda people, an ethnic group of the Central African Republic
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Banda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.