Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: bandwidth.|
Bandwidth has several related meanings:
- Bandwidth (signal processing) or analog bandwidth, frequency bandwidth or radio bandwidth, a measure of the width of a range of frequencies, measured in hertz
- Bandwidth (computing), the rate of data transfer, bit rate or throughput, measured in bits per second (bit/s)
- Spectral linewidth, the width of an atomic or molecular spectral line, measured in hertz
Bandwidth may also refer to:
- Bandwidth (company), an American communications provider
- Bandwidth (linear algebra), the width of the non-zero terms around the diagonal of a matrix
- In statistics kernel density estimation, the width of the convolution kernel used
- In language expectancy theory, a normative expected range of linguistic behavior
- In business jargon, the resources needed to complete a task or project
- Bandwidth (radio program), a Canadian radio program
- Graph bandwidth, in graph theory
- Coherence bandwidth, a frequency range over which a channel can be considered "flat"
- Power bandwidth of an amplifier, a frequency range for which power output exceeds a given fraction of full rated power
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bandwidth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.