Bangor is a town in Franklin County, New York, United States. There were 2,224 people living in Bangor at the 2010 census. The town was founded around 1806. It is named after Bangor in Wales.
Communities and locations in Bangor[change | change source]
- Baconville – A former community in the southwest part of the town.
- Bangor – The hamlet of Bangor is in the south part of the town.
- Cooks Corners – A hamlet in the north of the town.
- North Bangor – A hamlet in the north of the town.
- West Bangor – A hamlet west of Bangor village. It was formerly called "Pottersville."