Bangor, New York
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Bangor, New York|
|• Type||Town Council|
|• Town Supervisor||David Muehl (D)|
|• Town Council|
|• Total||43.1 sq mi (111.6 km2)|
|• Land||43.1 sq mi (111.6 km2)|
|• Water||0.0 sq mi (0.0 km2)|
|Elevation||571 ft (174 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||0978708|
Communities and locations in Bangor[change | change source]
- Baconville – A former community in the southwest part of the town.
- Bangor – The hamlet of Bangor is in the south part of the town.
- Cooks Corners – A hamlet in the north of the town.
- North Bangor – A hamlet in the north of the town.
- West Bangor – A hamlet west of Bangor village. It was formerly called "Pottersville."