Bar or BAR can refer to several things:
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: bar.|
- Bar (business), a place that serves alcohol
- Bar (law), the division of a courtroom between working and public areas
- Bar association, a body of barristers or lawyers
- Bar (music), a segment in musical notation
- Bar (unit), a unit of pressure
- Shoal, or sand bar, a landform made of sand in the sea
- Bavarian language, ISO 639-3 code BAR
- British American Racing, a Formula One constructor
- Bar-le-Duc, a town in France
- M1918 Browning Automatic Rifle, a design of rifles and guns
- A type of gatehouse
- A type of diacritic
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.