Estació de la Sagrera (English: Sagrera station) is an upcoming major transport railway. It will be in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain. The railway is currently under construction. They believe it will be finished by 2016-2020. The train will be at Barcelona Metro station that will serve the north of the city. It will include services from AVE high-speed rail. The Spanish Ministry of Public Works, Generalitat de Catalunya and the Barcelona City Council gave money to have the train completed. The complex will be fully underground excepting for the station building, with two levels of platforms, accounting for a total of 18 railway tracks.
References[change | change source]
- "La construcción de la estación de la Sagrera empezará en el 2009 (el Periodico.com)". Archived from the original on 2007-10-28. Retrieved 2011-10-03.
- ElPaís article
- Julià Sort (2013), p. 117–119
Other websites[change | change source]
- Sagrera at Gencat.net Archived 2008-07-09 at the Wayback Machine
- Sagrera station at Vialibre-ffe.com Archived 2007-12-24 at the Wayback Machine
- Interactive map of the area from Bcn.cat