|People who started it||Carl Daikeler|
|Headquarters||Santa Monica, California, U.S.|
|Key people||Carl Daikeler|
10 Minute Trainer
Brazil Butt Lift
Slim in 6
Yoga Booty Ballet
Beachbody LLC is an American multinational corporation. It sells fitness, weight loss and muscle-building home-exercise DVDs. The company's best-known product is Tony Horton's P90X. Its television advertisements have become some of the most frequently shown infomercials in the United States. American fitness coach, Shaun T. was signed by Beachbody to create the "most intense and insane workout ever put on DVD". This led to the creation of Insanity, becoming one of the best-selling exercise DVDs in the United States.
References[change | change source]
- "Beachbody Fitness, Nutrition, Diet and Weight Loss Products and Videos". Beachbody.com. 2009-10-19. Archived from the original on 19 February 2011. Retrieved 2011-02-14.
- Rovell, Darren. "Beachbody Grows Exponentially Thanks To Network Marketing". CNBC. Retrieved 4/1/2012. Check date values in:
- "News Headlines". Cnbc.com. 2011-01-31. Retrieved 2011-02-14.
- "Insanity Workout - Extreme Home Workout DVD - Insanity Workout Reviews". beachbody.com. Archived from the original on 9 February 2011. Retrieved 2011-02-14.
- 11/08/2010. "Shaun T's Insanity Fitness - ABC News". Abcnews.go.com. Retrieved 2011-02-14.
- "Fitness Review: Beach Body Insanity DVD Workout Program". Webmd.com. Retrieved 2011-02-14.