Beam could mean:
- Beam theory, a way to find the load-carrying and deflection characteristics of beams
- Beam (nautical), the most extreme width (or breadth) of a nautical vessel, or a point alongside the ship at the midpoint of its length
- Beam (structure), a construction element
- Beam bridge, a bridge that uses beams
- A narrow stream of particles or energy:
- "On the beam", following a radio navigation beacon
- Beam (music), a connection line in musical notation
- Balance beam (gymnastics), a piece of gymnastics equipment
- BEAM robotics, an automatically moving machine based on analog electronics
- Beam Software, a computer game developer
- BEAM.TV, a global distribution network
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.