From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: beam.|
Beam could mean:
- Beam theory, a way to find the load-carrying and deflection characteristics of beams
- Beam (nautical), the most extreme width (or breadth) of a nautical vessel, or a point alongside the ship at the midpoint of its length
- Beam (structure), a construction element
- Beam bridge, a bridge that uses beams
- A narrow stream of particles or energy:
- "On the beam", following a radio navigation beacon
- Beam (music), a connection line in musical notation
- Balance beam (gymnastics), a piece of gymnastics equipment
- BEAM robotics, an automatically moving machine based on analog electronics
- Beam Software, a computer game developer
- BEAM.TV, a global distribution network
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.