Behance (stylized as Bēhance) is a social media platform. Intended to show and discover creative work.
Platform was founded by Matias Corea and Scott Belsky in November 2005.
In 2009, Behance got Silicon Alley Insider Award Finalist as Most Loved Product or Service.
Platform owned by Adobe because it was acquired by Adobe Systems in December 2012. In May 2012, the platform received $6.5 million from investors. Among them were Dave McClure and Jeff Bezos' investment company, Bezos Expeditions.
References[change | change source]
- Staff, Inc (2019-02-27). "13 All-Star Founders Share the Single Best Piece of Advice They Ever Received". Inc.com. Retrieved 2019-07-24.
- "Congratulations To The Winners Of The 2009 Silicon Alley Awards!". Business Insider.
- "Adobe Acquired Portfolio Service Behance For More Than $150 Million In Cash And Stock". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2021-10-04.
- Carlson, Nicholas. "Here's Why Adobe Just Bought My Startup For $150 Million". Business Insider. Retrieved 2021-10-04.
- Empson, Rip (15 May 2012). "After 5 Years Of Bootstrapping, Behance Nabs $6.5M From USV, Jeff Bezos, Dave Morin & More". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2020-05-18.
- Cook, John (14 May 2012). "Amazon's Jeff Bezos backs Behance, a place for artists to showcase their talents". GeekWire. Retrieved 2020-05-18.